Rockwell Automation is the world’s largest company dedicated to industrial automation and information.
Since 1989, Rockwell Automation has been one of the world’s leading suppliers of medium voltage motor control solutions. A solution for applications ranging applications ranging from 2.3 to 10 kV Ideal for centrifugal fan and pump applications, these drives areeasy-to-use, maintain and include a varietyof communication options to integrate into any control system.
Their global infrastructure of support centres and experts help ensure they areable to help you protect your automation investment now and in the future. The comprehensive suite of offerings provide you flexible solutions for today and tomorrow.Whether it is meeting your everyday technical needs and gaining value-add maintenance through to asset management and system optimization solutions, their expertise can help maximize the return on your automation investment.
- Board range of 200 ... 34,000 Hp (150kW to 25,400 kW)
- 2400 ... 6600V Input Supply Voltage
- Air-Cooled design for 200 ... 8000 Hp drives
- Digital sensorless control, direct vector control or full vector control with tachometer feedback (Optional)
- DPI™ communication interface
- Optional interfaces for RI/O DeviceNet™, ControlNet™,Ethernet, Profibus, Modbus©, Modbus Plus, Interbus™, LonWorks , CanOpen, RS485 HVAC, RS485 DF1, RS232 DF1, RS232 C
- Integral multi-language operator interface terminal
- Integral multi-language operator interface terminal Direct-to-Drive , AFE rectifier , and 18-pulse rectifier configuration
- Soft starting and variable speed control for high power applications
- Delivers virtually perfect current and voltage waveforms allowing use of standard motors
- PowerCage™ inverter and rectifier modules allow SGCT replacement in under ten minutes
- Configuration and programming via integral LCD keypad, DriveTools™ SP software, or Drive Explorer™ software
- Premier intgration with PowerFlex AC drives uses the logix control platform to simplify parameter and tag programming and reduce development time